Incalls are at my home in Washington - Payment is accepted by cash or paypal.
I only do outcalls when I can easily get to you through traffic etc to get to you so these tend to be daytime, payments for outcalls are by paypal prepayment only.
What are the main benefits of Massage?
• enhances general relaxation
• reduces muscular tension and associated discomfort
• reduces anxiety
• improves sleep
• increases feelings of well-being
• enhances tissue elasticity and flexibility
• increases range of motion in joints
• relaxes tight muscles
• assists with quick recovery from exercise
• promotes well-nourished, healthy skin
• improves blood and lymph circulation
• improves functioning of the immune system
• improves energy flow
How does Massage help the skin?
Massage increases the circulation of blood and helps exfoliation of dead skin cells, improving the appearance of the skin and helping to keep wrinkles at bay.
Is there any benefit for Muscles and Joints?
Yes - the increased flow of blood supplies much needed nutrition around the body, helping with muscle tone, joint mobility and elimination of waste from the body.
How does Massage help the circulation of blood and lymph?
A healthy body depends upon a good supply of blood, feeding the billions of cells around the body. The lymphatic system is accelerated since it does not have its own pump. Massage therefore speeds up the flow of lymph and elimination of waste.
Is Massage Beneficial to the Nervous System?
Yes - since the nervous system is a highly complex network relaying messages around the body, it can be stimulated by an invigorating massage or soothed with a relaxing treatment.
Does Massage have any emotional benefits?
The effect on emotions and the mind should never be underestimated. Tension starts in the face, the neck and around the body and can accelerate into minor aches and pains. As treatments seep over the body, they can be soothed away promoting a sense of well-being around the body.
What are the benefits of Sports Massage?
• releases muscle tension
• improved balance to the musculo-skeletal system
• stronger joints ligaments and tendons
• improved performance
• help drain away muscle fatigue
• relieve swelling
• promotes flexibility and reduces risk of injury